As On 1st April Of The Academic Session For Which Admission Is To Be Taken
(A) Playgroup: – 2.5 – 3 Years
(B) L.K.G.:- 4 – 5 years
(C) H.K.G:- 5 – 6 years
(D) Prep.:- 5 Years
(E) Class I:- 6 Years
(F) Class II Onwards: – On The Basis Of Previous Class Or Exam Taken By Our System..
A duly filled form available from the school is to be submitted with the non refundable, non transferable 200Rs. Registration fees.
• A copy of birth-certificate must be attached with the registration form.
• Student who have attended other school need to submit a photocopy of the report card or a Transfer Certificate from the previous school.
• Address Proof (Photocopy of Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill.)
• 2 passport size colour photograph of children.
• 1 passport size photograph of each parent.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class 1st onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the school for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any subject which may be considered necessary.
The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/interview and availability of the seats in the concerned class.
• Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
• Academic readiness & motivation.
• Social & emotional development.
• Family co-operation in working with the social and meeting the needs of the students.
• Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
Based on the admission test and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for the admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
For more information:
Our admission team is ready to work with you on processing your child’s application to Pride Walk Academy and get you started on their path to success. If question should arise pertaining to any of the admission policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to call the admission office or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org