Rules & Regulations of School
- Every student should carry his/her diary and identity card to school every day.
- A student should affix his / her photograph and write the required information, duly signed by parents, in the space provided in the diary.
- Timings should be strictly followed. Late comers will not be permitted.
- Children should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed.
- The morning assembly is compulsory for all students. Children should reach the assembly promptly in a disciplined manner after the bell rings in a line and in silence.
- Student must eat lunch in their class rooms. They must bring napkin, spread it on the table, place lunch box on it so that the tables do not get smeared with oil.
- Parents and guardians must not visit their wards in the school without any prior appointment.
- Parents of all students should visit the school on PTM to note the progress of their ward. This is mandatory.
- Change of address and telephone number should be immediately intimated to the class teacher/school office.
- Parents are particularly requested to sign the progress report and other reports from teachers sent through the diaries. Students will not be allowed to enter the class if their reports are not duly signed, and the school disclaims all responsibility.
- Please pay the tuition fee, positively by the 10th every month. Annual fee is payable in the month of July and December.
- The school reserves to itself the rights to expel any student whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- The school insists on the following measures to be observed by the students. Care must be taken in order to maintain clean, green surroundings. School’s premises should not be littered with disposable tumblers, papers or polythene bags. No use of polythene bags will be appreciated.
- Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school. Strict action will be taken against any child found in possession of a mobile phone.
- Children must not spoil the walls of the school.
- If the child is extremely unwell, it is advised to stay at home. Parents should send their child only if child can stay in school for the full day.
- No retest would be conducted for the student who for any or the other reason is absent from the Exam.
- The school uniform is mandatory on all working days and for all school functions and educational trips.
- All Students must wear their Sports Uniform on Wednesday & Saturday with white PT shoes.
- School belt and I-card must be worn to school every day.
- Girls are not permitted to wear fancy clips, bangles and other jewellery items to school.
- No dyeing and bleaching / hair colour, henna, nail polish, applying kajal is permitted.
- Boys are supposed to keep their hairs short and properly cut.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school buildings and corridor is not allowed.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of books, money, clothes etc. Students must look after their own things. It is not, advisable for them to bring valuable articles to school.
- 75% Attendance is mandatory failing which strict action shall be taken.
- Schedule for Summer and Winter uniform is to be followed as below:
(A) 1st April to 31st Oct – Summer Uniform
(B) 1st Nov to 31st March – Winter Uniform