The school consider education to be a life-long process which should have a strong foundation. The goal of the school is to inculcate in the students a love for learning and a desire to excel at every level. The school also aims at equipping the students with the intellectual and practical skills that are necessary to meet the challenges in the future.
Pride Walk Academy believes in developing a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others and emphasizing the over-riding importance of good Human relations, based upon sensitivity, tolerance and good-will. We encourage children to appreciate the virtues of collaboration, to foster habits of responsibility and self-discipline and to promote initiative, endeavour and the exercise of individual judgement.
Pride walk academy seeks to create a challenging learning environments that encourages high expectation of success through development-appropriate instruction that allow for individual difference and learning style. Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment. Each student’s self-esteem is fostered by positive relationship with students and staff. We strive to have our parents, teachers, and community members actively involved on our students learning.
Skills And Knowledge
- To Equip Children With The Academic And Social Skills They Need In Everyday Life.
- Give Special Significance To Literacy And Numeracy . The Staffs Identify This As A Paramount Need.
- Identify And Cater For The Needs Of All Children.
- To Prepare For The Next Stage Of Education.
- To Equip Members Of The School Community With The Skills And Knowledge To Enchance Their Current And Future Lives.
- To Have A Clear Vision Of High Standards And To Strive To Meed Them.
School Ethos, Self Esteem And Personal Development
- To Build The Self Esteem Of The Individual By Praising And Valuing Achievements.
- To Value Creative Both Within And Beyond School
- To Create A School Atmosphere That Is Both Conducive To Work And Socially Secure For All Members Of The School Community
- To Foster A Sense Of Justice, Self Discipline And Personals Responsibility.
- To Equip Individuals With The Social And Self Expressive Skills For Life In A Society That Needs Co-Operative Social And Economic Skill.